We're Hiring - Creative VANov 15, 2022
Creative, Virtual Assistant
Lens Eleven is a community created for women photographers who want to learn, connect and thrive. Community and connection is at the heart of everything we do, and to provide the best service to existing members, and to expand, the time has come to take on a Creative VA. Working closely with Laura Adams (the founder), this interactive role will make a huge difference to women wanting to hone their craft, and capture their lives and the world around them. The successful applicant must bring their skillset, personality and vision to the role, along with a positive and forward thinking outlook. It will be extremely varied, with long term goals in mind from the start.
I’m looking for a Creative VA who can assist in expanding the Lens Eleven social account, maintain e-course programmes and carry out content tasks to promote the Lens Eleven brand in a friendly, human and approachable way.
- Manage the course programmes and plan ahead for seasonal timelines (phases for creation, marketing, sales, execution).
- Grow email list - marketing via Kajabi, online platform for Lens Eleven - Draft mail, monthly newsletters and schedule email communications.
- Content marketing - write engaging content for email, social media and blogs and promote it. Design email opt-ins and free downloads.
- Implement and manage a social media strategy with a content calendar.. Hashtag research, and respond to queries on this platform when available.
- Social media advertising - advert creation and statistical reporting.
- Design support - be able to update brand & course content via Canva, and update website when required. Create landing pages via Kajabi.
- Event organisation
- Administrative duties - invoice creation via Pixieset, circulate shoot day details and contracts, financial reporting and receipting.
- Reply to general emails and course queries.
- Proficient with Lightroom software and Trello.
- Implement principles of SEO to increase website traffic (may need a training course for this)
- Be aware of latest market trends and use these to enhance website & content (dreaded reels!)
- Interested in Photography/Proficient with Lightroom software.
- Has the ability to communicate best practice photography techniques on emails/blogs, with progression towards feedback on beginner courses.
What will each week look like?
- Ideally, 4 hours each day, across 4 days (exceptions can be made for life/childcare/holidays) but happy to discuss a 3 day (5 hours) arrangement too.
- A weekly coffee Zoom with Laura at the beginning of each week to discuss priorities, any limitations of the week ahead and what we can realistically achieve.
Pay & Benefits
- £13/hour (increasing to £15/hour pending 3 month review)
- Full access to the Lens Eleven community and content
- Thrive in a positive, inspiring female-led environment.
- A Mac can be provided if required.
How to apply
- Please email your CV to [email protected] along with a statement as to why you’d be suitable.
- Optional: Send a video of yourself to Laura Adams detailing why you’d like this job, how it would fit into your life and what you’d like to get out of it. Please Whatsapp Laura - 07584 085998.